We are looking for a Back-End Developer with 5+ years experience – This is an excellent opportunity to join our highly talented R&D team and play a key role in the development of 42Crunch API Security platform and ecosystem.
APIs are the core building block of every enterprise’s digital strategy, yet they are also the number one attack surface for hackers. 42Crunch was founded by veterans of the security and API management industry who recognized that the traditional approach to protecting APIs was simply not scalable. The time is now right for a new approach to API security. 42Crunch exists with the purpose of making API developers’ and security practitioners’ lives easier, by providing a developer-first platform to automate security into the API development pipeline and giving full visibility and control of security policy enforcement at every stage of the API lifecycle.
We are growing fast. In the past six months, we’ve expanded our international footprint, and recently closed a $17m Series A funding round to support our global growth. Our customers range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors. Our customers focus on innovation and strategic business outcomes, and we worry about their APIs.
About the Role
Job Title: Back End Go Developer
Write micro services, libraries, samples and other developer tools to improve the experience of using 42Crunch cloud platform.
Assist third party developers in troubleshooting their integrations with 42crunch platform APIs and use of other 42Crunch developer products.
Research new technologies and prototype solutions
Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency
As a senior developer, you have experience implementing micro services and libraries. In particular, you have:
- Strong understanding of secure coding principles and Application Security in general
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and concurrent programming
- Extensive experience of APIs design and implementation and strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker and container-based technologies are a plus
- Proficient understanding of Git/GitHub
- Familiarity with CI/CD principles
- Experience developing on a cloud computing platform
- Experience automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive package based on education and experience, including:
- Stock options
- Medical benefits including dependents
- Flex PTO, generous leave
- 0 to 100% remote work as preferred
Source : https://fr.indeed.com/voir-emploi?t=Back+End+Go+Developer&c=&l=Montpellier+(34)&jk=b9894f0f585a17b4&rtk=1fhnk4r3ar2au800&from=rss