Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Join our dedicated team of around 14,000 employees worldwide and be a part of an organization that provides technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics which help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join the PerkinElmer Global Life Sciences Marketing team to support the growth of the Life Science business.
In this role you will be supporting the development and delivery of product marketing campaigns and initiatives including new product launches, working closely with our product management team and collaborating across the global organization.
This is a fully remote role
- Support marketing campaigns to drive awareness and generate demand for our Life Science products and solutions working across the organization
- Manage updates to marketing content, including brochures, flyers, application notes, video, and website content, working with the graphic design team
- Support new product launches and coordinate actions across internal teams including product management, design, and website
- Support the execution of digital advertising, email marketing, webinars, social media, search engine marketing and search engine optimization
- Communicate marketing activities to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with segment and regional marketing teams to help ensure alignment between product, solution and regional marketing activities
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance of marketing activities to drive optimization
- Provide other support for marketing campaigns and projects as needed
- Support the management of the marketing budget
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or a Bachelor’s degree in Science
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience working with technical and scientific colleagues (R&D, sales, international)
- Comfortable working with technical/scientific terminology
- Highly effective communicator
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- High awareness of the web and digital marketing
- Dynamic and motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Some (~10%) travel to conferences and team meetings
Source : https://fr.indeed.com/voir-emploi?t=Product+Marketing+Specialist+Life+Science&c=PerkinElmer&l=Codolet+(30)&jk=95eb26a83057a7cc&rtk=1fu39s5193kdi000&from=rss